Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tricky Tracking!

Oh my...my class is in huge need of tracking practice! I am in the process of creating some books with easy sight words and dots to assist my students with tracking print. I'm also hoping to hit up Party City this week for some finger pointing assistants...aka...anything that makes pointing fun! Things like wands, monster fingers, and play tools (especially play screwdrivers!) come in super handy and make kids actually want to point to the words on the page!

Here is a sample of the book we are using this week! I am trying to make one each week, so stay tuned!

Fall Mini Book 


Last week, we did one featuring everyone's favorite caterpillar! Click the packet to view in my TPT store!

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Mini Book


 Aaaaand Goodnight! This teacher is tired!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment