Thursday, August 8, 2013

I heart crafting, organizing, and coconut almonds!

 
Today I worked on my little corner of the world in my classroom! The dreaded desk area! Ahh! I really should have taken a before shot...nuts I say, nuts!!! I was going for a home away from home look! I am in LOVE with my ribbon chandelier!! Yay for that lovely little idea from Abby at The Inspired Apple! I really should take a close up of it too! It came out super cute!!

 
After finishing that project, I munched on some amazing coconut almonds...yum! I'm pretty sure they're better than candy!! And I'm pretty sure I will buy them forever and ever!

Then, I finished the Teacher Toolbox! And it came out so stinking cute! I am so excited to have everything labeled and easy for not just me, but the other adults in my room to be able to find!! No more digging around in the black hole to find a paper clip! The labels were FREE from, Kristen Doyle at Chalk and Apples. You can find them here in her TPT store, http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/EDITABLE-Teacher-Toolbox-Kit-Turquoise-Dot-Theme-272592. And the best part...they are totally editable! You can even use your own favorite font! And why yes, that is a Harry Potter sorting hat sitting all cute on top of it! I'm most definitely a Gryffindor! :)

And before calling it a day, I hung my cute little banner! This was also inspired by Abby at the Inspired Apple! She has some great instructions on how to make this cute little guy without sewing a blessed stitch! You can find them here, http://www.theinspiredapple.blogspot.com/2013/07/tbt-no-sew-fabric-bannerbunting-tutorial.html.


What are you making for your classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment