Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tissues, tea, and sweet dreams for munchkins!

 
This is so my island...covered in teacher stuff instead of food! I've been a busy bee today!

First up, tissues and tea! This is just a little something to hand out to parents on the first day. There are always a few that are pretty teary eyed at the idea of leaving their baby behind in our gigantic school building! So I created this label and attached a pack of tissues and a teabag with ribbon. 
  
 
 If you would like the labels, you can find them for *FREE* at my TPT store!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Tissues-and-Tea-818414
 
The next project is the cutest thing ever, and the best way to get your munchkins excited about school before they even come! I found this idea on pinterest last year! Yay for pinterest! The poem inside is really adorable. I attached a baggie full of confetti stars inside. These are for them to sprinkle under their pillow the night before they come to school! So cute!! You can find the original idea/free printable at Sunny Days in Second Grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment