Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Baby Blogger!

Hello Everyone! My name is Jamie Neely and I am a Kindergarten teacher in New York! I am brand spanking new to this whole blogging world and I have to say I am a bit intimidated by all of the amazing teaching blogs out there!! But I really want to give this a try, and if I can share something that helps someone the way soooo many of you out there have helped me....then fabulous!!! :)

So why the Wizard of Oz theme? Well, it was my favorite movie when I was a Kindergartener...who am I kidding?? I still long to wear a sparkly pair of ruby slippers and belt out Somewhere over the Rainbow!  Also, I tend to call my students my munchkins! I plan to post the goings on in my classroom as well as to show you how I use some of my teachers-pay-teachers products.

I'm not gonna lie....it's going to be slow going! It has taken me forever just to set up this little blog! I have googled the phrase "how do you....???" a gazillion times the past few days! Who knew you needed a degree in graphic design to be a teacher these days? Despite my lack of knowledge in all things html, I am super excited to join the teaching blogger world!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment